Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Good Night!











































Good Night


























How did your day go? Things went well here in Tucson. Elise's French sister Odette left this morning heading for Flagstaff. We enjoyed her company very much, and we wish her the best. Susie is here with us from Seattle, Washington and we are having a blast with her as well.


























Angelica cared for Chris this morning and that gave a chance to complete the portion of my book called "All About Me". I will get it to Elise for proofing and after any needed corrections are need my book will be completed. The only thing left to do is to add photos, and then a final going over,and it is off to the printer. I have really enjoyed writing it very much. It brought up a lot of memories of my family and the past.


























Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of hot coffee. We watched a few episodes of "Weed" and now we will wait for the next season to come out. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is checking here email.


























Well, here are a few of the pics from the high school reunion in Douglas. Have a great night and sleep well.













Cheers................


























Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


























Loraine, thank you for the concern about about. I am doing fine, I am just feeling a little sluggish is all. Not to worry I will snap back into my old self quickly.


























Herman, how are things going in St. Louis?


























Melodee, how are you doing?


























Jane and John, have a great night.


























Flo and John, sleep well.


























Shoo Shoo, looking forward to Zemems this weekend.


























Rosie, you are on another roll.


























No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...