Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Scary!!



Good Morning






Mood: Scary Day Halloween!






Music listening to: Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-Lot






It's a Monday Beware! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still searching for Gecko's this morning but she will but up shortly. It is a cool 58 degrees here in the Old Pueblo this morning. The coffee is right on and I am thinking about a donut to go along with it. Any plans for today?






Well it is Halloween and the kidlets and the older kid's will be out in force tonight. I wonder how Devil's Night went back home? I will look at the news to see if anything went down. We have no plans for today, but I am going to be sending out a few copies of my book this morning.






We had a very nice breakfast yesterday at "Ghini's". The food was good and the portions were large. I had the French Toast and it was great. Elise had a Bloody Mary with her breakfast. I have to tell you it was kicking! I am sure that we will be visiting there again.






Elise prepared sliced ham, and sweet potatoes for dinner last night and it was great. We played a few games of ping pong in the afternoon and Elise did well with no back problem. We went to the movies last night to see a movie that was suggested to us by Paula and Marty. The title was "The Economic of Happiness". It was an eye-opener and it made you think about what we have done to our Mother Earth and the greed of big business. It shows that simple is better.






Well, I had better get to work. Have a ghoul of a day!



Later...........






Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a safe day.






Loraine, have a good one.






Shoo Shoo, what are you doing today?






Ross and Denise, have a great week.






Jane and John, take care.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Don't let the ghouls and goblins get you tonight!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...