Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's The Weekend!!



Good Morning






Mood: Relaxed






Music listening to: I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Bad






Yes! It's the Weekend! How are you? Any plans? I started the day off at 5:15am looking in on and getting him settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning as soon as she departs her cave, smile.






The coffee is good and I am thinking about a cheese crisp to go along with it. We had a very nice evening last night at Le Bistro Hesser. Bucky prepared salmon that was to die for. He is a very good cook. We enjoyed some nice red and a bottle of champagne.






We played a rousing game of "Wizard" an of course Elise won. We also played a game of "Hearts" an Bucky won. It was a very relaxed evening. Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. She will be joined by John as well.






I have a errand to run this morning and that is about it for today. Elise is going to prepare Tilapia, with fries for dinner. We are looking forward to it. Well, I had better get busy. Again I want to thank everyone for your great comments about my book.






Later....................






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have good day.






Marcie, anymore news about your Mom?






Shoo Shoo,what are you doing for the weekend?






Loraine, have a good day.






Flo and John, what do you think about my book?






Joe and Mary, how are you?






JT, your copy of my book will be on it's way soon.






Susie, how are things?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I get to read your book after Flo. Can't wait!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...