Friday, October 28, 2011

TGIF!!



Good Morning






Mood: Chillin'






Music listening to: The Way You Make Me Feel by MJ






TGIF!! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still sleeping this morning but she will be up and about this morning. She will be taking it slow and easy today. I will see to that! Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and I am thinking about some toast to go along with it. After Marv arrives this evening we will visit Bucky and Dena for a light dinner and a game of Wizard.






I will be picking up copies of my book later in the evening from the printers and I will be checking with the post office on the cost of mailing it out within the US and outside of the US ie; Canada, Aussie land, Europe.






I received a very nice review of my book from one of our dearest friends Marty. He loved the book and he was sure that my family members would as well. Thank you Marty! Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Friday.



Later..............






Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a good one. Marcie any more news?






Ross, have a good one.






Loraine, let's get busy.






Jane and John, take it easy.






JT,what is up?






Herman, how is everyone?






Steph, what is new?






Shoo Shoo , have a good one.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...