Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Lookout!



Good Morning






Mood: Thankful






Music listening to: Nobody by Keith Sweat






It's a Monday!! How are you? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris. Elise is well you know where she is right? She will start her day as soon as she leaves her cave, smile! Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and hot and I am thinking about some eggs with cheese. We had a very nice time in Sierra Vista. It was good to see Ann and family. Elise and I stopped at Ihop for breakfast yesterday and the place was packed big time. The food was good and they just opened a couple of weeks back, and they were working the bugs out.






We also had a great evening of fun at Zemems with Paula,Marty,Jane, John, Shoo Shoo and Stu. The food was excellent and the teff was nice and spongy. Our group dominated the restaurant and we consumed four bottles of red. Now that alone makes a good evening, but when you had dear friends who could ask for anything more?






I had made a promise to Jane and I delivered upon her arrival, and she delivered in kind when we said our good-byes for the night. What a fun evening? Well, I had better get to it with Chris. Have a good day and be careful.



Later.............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Jane and John, have a good one, thank you.






Shoo and Stu, take it slow and easy today.






Paula and Marty, always a pleasure to spend time with you.






Rosie,you are on a roll.






Liz, how are you doing?






Herman, thank you again. We had a very nice time at the Fairfield Inn.






Monna, how are things going?






No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...