Monday, October 10, 2011

Afternoon!











































Good Afternoon,


























How are things going for you on this Monday? Things are quiet around here so far. Above are a few photos we took at the Gadston Hotel in Douglas, Arizona. We stayed there over the weekend. It is a very old historical hotel, one of a kind.













We had a suite and it was pretty good.













I had the opportunity to sleep in-between two females, smile. I had to endure a stereo overture of snores, let me tell you. The room had two queen beds side by side and Odette occupied one and we crashed in the other.













Later.............


























In the photos we are having breakfast in the restuarant. The bird was taken at the Douglas High School. We took a tour of the school.

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...