Saturday, November 18, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


17 NOV CHRIS (HEAD SHOT)

Mood: Relaxed! Pound Caked! Rummied!

Music listening to: Heart Shaped Box a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson. Hey, we got rained on during the night. We are supposed to get more over the weekend.

I am caring for Chris up until 4:30pm when Sorella Jayne arrives to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate completed her latest rock. I will post it soon and I started a new one.

We will be hitting up the "Coronet" this evening for dinner. After dinner we will make our way to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the live play "Scrooge". We will be joined by my (cognata).

Here are a few (ice) photos. Enjoy! 

17 NOV HUDSON COMIC ICE


17 NOV JEANNE COMIC ICE



 17 NOV CLEO COMIC ICE


Here are a couple of photos from Sheila showing some visitors at the (cabin).

17 NOV TWO GLOWING EYE VISITORS




17 NOV BEAR VISITING THE CABIN

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

My playmate and I received an early Christmas present from my girlfriend (Shoo Shoo). Wow, what a gift and it is going to be delicious. She gifted us an "Omaha Steak Box". Thank you, girlfriend, you are too good to us. Love you dearly. 

Today's challenge word is (spesso). How (spesso) do we get to see a bear, fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Rosie said...

Love this pic of Chri
s

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...