Saturday, November 4, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to:  Hangman's Sonnet a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold 48 degrees this morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I enjoyed "Happy Hour" at "La Parrilla Suiza". The queso and margaritas were very good. 

After "Happy Hour" we made our way over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "The Savannah Sipping Society". This play was outstanding, and the theater was packed. The acting was fantastic. We recommend this one for sure.

My playmate and I played "Wii" games yesterday and we did not do well at all. Smile.

Today will be a day of college football with Chris watching with us.

Hey, tomorrow is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will once again be burning and smoking up the kitchen. We will prepare Pork Chops, Jasmine Rice, and Green Beans. My Sous Chef will select the proper libation to go along with the meal. My Sous will become a Pastry Chef tomorrow as well. She will be baking a Lemon Pound Cake that will have some (special) ingredients. WooHoo!

We are both are working on Thanksgiving rocks. As soon as they are completed, I will post them.

I want to thank everyone who commented on Mia Moglie's Tai Chi video. She enjoyed doing it. She prepared it for a friend who resides in England.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris straight away. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (veloce). Hey, fidanzata this week has gone by very (feloce), eh?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Quest'anno sta andando molto veloce.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...