Friday, November 24, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

    23 NOV "LET'S EAT"



Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Cemetary Road a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caribou Blend, with a splash of Vanilla a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson and it is supposed to be a windy day.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I contacted my (cognata) last night and she is still dealing with (Covid) issues. I will continue to check on her.

Our Thanksgiving was different to say the least, but it was a nice day. Here are a few pictures.













23 NOV SORELLA JAYNE CON CHRIS






23 NOV MIA MOGLIE CON SUSAN AND CATHY







I will be putting a rock out in the hood today. My shorty is working on a new one.

My playmate and I will be hitting up a movie this afternoon.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will chat at you later. 

Today's challenge word is (rutto). I still have a (rutto) or two in me from the Thanksgiving feast. How was your feast fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanata.

Jessie said...

Morning Country Granny,
Thank you for posting the blog.

Loraine said...

Il Ringraziamento è stato fantastico. Spero che lo sia stato anche il tuo. Dalle foto sembra che sia stato un successo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...