Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

15 NOV CHEFS DAY


15 NOV SEE YA!



Mood: Contento! Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Redlight Special!

Music listening to: Heart Shaped Box a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. It is a nice but hazy day this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is Chefs Day. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks soon. I just checked the (jacuzzi) and it is at 102 degrees and ready to go.

As soon as I get Chris settled, I will make my way to Walmart to get what I need for Chefs Day.

Well, I had better get busy straight away. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (contento). Fidanzata, are you (contento) this morning?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...