Thursday, November 23, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


23 NOV WILL YOU BE LOADING UP TODAY?

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to:  Cemetary Road a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  Felice Ringraziamento!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today besides getting stuffed? Smile!

The coffee is a good Paul Newman Organic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I added a splash of cinnamon to my coffee this morning.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. It is a cold morning here in Tucson.

We want to wish you and yours a very "Happy Thanksgiving". "Felice Ringraziamento".

Our Thanksgiving plans have changed drastically. My (cognata) has come down with (Covid). So, Mia Moglie and (IO) decided to cancel the family get together. We cannot take the chance of Chris getting sick or us to include Sorella Jayne.

We will be joined for dinner by Sorella Jayne, Cathy and Susan for dinner at around 1:00pm. Here is the set up for today.









Well, I had better check on Chris. I need to go over to the main house to check to see if I need to do something. I do have to put a pie in the oven in a bit.

Here are our latest rocks.

23 NOV MY LATEST


22 NOV DROPPED AT GUS BALON'S



22 NOV DROPPED AT JASON'S MEXICAN

Again "Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Enjoy the day and stay safe, happy and healthy. I will chat at you later. I will be getting stuffed today. Smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Goditi la giornata

countrygranny47 said...

Happy Thanksgivinf Jessie, Elsie, Chris and Jayne.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...