Monday, November 27, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



What is going on? It is a true Monday, eh?

I am caring for Chris tonight, and I will be caring for him tomorrow as well.

I got to work on my latest rock, and I will finish it up tonight. My shorty has completed hers as well. I will post them tomorrow morning.

Chris is resting and watching football on TV. He is enjoying his supplemental drip as well. I will give him some Strawberry Mousse for dessert.

Well, the "Donna Verde" had to stay overnight for observation. She will be discharged sometime tomorrow. I will pick her up after Elise returns home. The "Donna Verde" had a pre-existing condition that required two filters to be replaced and she required a flush as well, due to the new thermostat being installed. Sleep well Donna Mia!

Tomorrow I will be taking Sorella Jayne to an early morning doctor's appointment in the morning.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Che la Donna Verde guarisca presto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...