Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Cemetary Road a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Costa Rica Paraiso Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, partly cloudy morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

I will be taking Sorella Jayne to her doctor's appointment this afternoon. I will start my new rock today and I think that my playmate will too.

We will be having takeaway from "Leo's for dinner tonight. Yes, we will have a couple of margaritas. Ole'.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper. Stay safe. I will have a chinwag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Che cosa stai facendo stamattina? Stai al caldo?

Loraine said...

Il Tai Chi chiama. Avrò degli strati addosso così starò al caldo.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning, Its very cold here this morning. 20 degrees,, brr
Hope you have a good day

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...