Friday, November 3, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



PISA, ITALY WE WANT TO GO BACK



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to: Hangman's Sonnet a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very busy.  I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

Here are a few photos from the "Rumikube Fest". Enjoy!

RUMIKUBE SET UP


FOR REAL SHOO SHOO


A DELICIOUS GIFT FROM MIA FIDANZATA


SHOO SHOO IS CHEATING


MIA MOGLIE IS ATTACKING ME


THEY ARE PLOTTING AGAINST ME


OH WELL, THE VINO ROSSO IS WONDERFUL


PING PONG




SHOO SHOO SPANKED ME GOOD, BUT I HAD A SMILE ON MY FACE. WOOHOO!

Here are the pics of our latest rock creations. They will hit the hood today.

3 NOV MY LATEST


3 NOV ELISE'S LATEST




My shorty and I hit up Park Mall yesterday to see the movie "Five Night's at Freddy's". It was very good, and the ending was a big surprise.

My playmate and I will be going to "La Parrilla Suiza" for happy hour this evening. Can you say "Margarita" please? We will for sure.

After happy hour we will make our way over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "The Savannah Sipping Society". It will be a good one.

We will be playing we games this afternoon if time allows.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris post haste. Have a good TGIF and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.

Well, I lost the bet for the outcome of the "World Series". My playmate chose "Le Rendez-vous Bistro" to celebrate her victory. Once again, I will need to start a "Go Fund Me" to pay for this or I will have to collect cans and bottles.

Today's challenge word is (strada). Fidanzata, what is new on your (strada)?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

La mia strada oggi รจ tranquilla, proprio come piace a me.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...