Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




28 BETTER DAYS!

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to:  Cemetary Road a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sierra Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold, cloudy morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the iRobot is coming out this morning to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. 

I will be taking Sorella Jayne to a doctor's appointment at 8:00am. I will post the pictures of our latest rock creations later this morning.

My shorty is meeting up with one of her bookclubs at "Korean House". I will look at the menu to see what I will request for tonight's dinner.

How is your Christmas progress coming along? It is going here but slowly. We will be putting up lights outside and the tree will go up soon.

We had a very nice visit yesterday from my girlfriend (Flo).

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. 

Today's challenge word is (arancione). I have no idea why I am thiking about (arancione) juice. Hey, fidanzata do you have any?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Do you have any vodka? She will go with orange juice.

Jessie said...

Yes, I do. Good idea fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...