Monday, November 27, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:  Cemetary Road a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold, but clear morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

I maybe caring for Chris today and tomorrow. We were informed of a family issue within the caregiver's family.

Rosemarie will be here this morning to give Chris and Elise a massage. Alexa is awake and she said that today may be a very busy one for me. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks soon. I am really amazed at how fast the last rocks that were placed in the hood disappeared.



Well, the Chiefs won yesterday and here is Mia Moglie response.


26 NOV CHIEFS WON!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (schifo). I am feeling a bit (schifo) this morning. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie con Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ti senti schifo con la badante?

Jessie said...

No, fidanzata. Just disgusted.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...