Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


Did your day go well? It has been a busy day for me today.

I made a trip to Target to get some dog for Azalya. I got her some dry and wet.

I am just about finished with my latest rock. My shorty is still working on hers.

My playmate prepared homemade blueberry pancakes for dinner, with sausages, eggs and coffee. It was all good because I cleaned my plate. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris.

I am taking care of Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV. He is downing his supplemental drip, and I will give him some chocolate mousse for dessert.

I am not feeling my best tonight. I have a headache and a stuffy nose that is causing me some breathing issues. I just took some night-time medicine. Hopefully that will help with my sleeping tonight. 

Along with that I have a feeling that something is coming soon, and it is not going to set with well. Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for Mio Moglie and (IO). 

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I am going to mask up because I am having a sneezing fest.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I have started to do some (headshots), and I will start to post them soon.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Stai al caldo stasera.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...