Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Buona Sera!



Did your day go well? Hope so. Ours started of wrong when we got a call from the caregiver saying that the bus, she was on was hit by a car. She is fine. I went to pick her up from the bus stop so she could work.

I completed my latest rock today. Here it is. We also put two rocks out in the hood.

14 NOV IN THE HOOD


14 NOV MY LATEST



My shorty and I will be starting new ones soon. My playmate prepared homemade waffles, eggs, sausages, and coffee for dinner. It was very good. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris. He also watched "Rin Tin Tin" on DVD.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some pudding/green goop for dessert.

I hit the (jacuzzi) this evening at 3:00pm. I was great and very relaxing. I may try to dive again tomorrow.

Hey, tomorrow is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be smoking up the (cucina) again. We will be preparing "Butter Beans with Ham Hocks and Cornbread. My Sous will select the proper libation to go along with the meal. 

I will be making a stop at Walmart to pick up what I will need for Chefs Day. I will more than like it the grocery store at around 9:00am. I am going to cook the beans and ham nice and slow. I am also thinking about having some (gelato) for dessert. Ya, ya!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day.  Stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Ancora "cool" arte rupestre!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...