Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


28 NOV CHICKEN TONIGHT!

How was your day? It has been a very busy one for me, but I got through it.

Well, the Donna Verde, has been discharged and she is glad to be back at home. She is washed and has a huge smile on her nameplate.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV. He is enjoying his supplemental drip, and I will be giving him some vanilla pudding or dessert.

My shorty is at the Korea House with her book club tonight. The fare at the Korea House was not appetizing to me at all. So, I ordered some Buffalo Wild Wings and Fries. I saved a few just in case Mia Moglie will be hungry when she returns.

How is your Christmas shopping going? We are still at it here. The tree will go up in a day or two. I need to find our Polar Bear so we can put it in the front yard soon.

We will be starting new rocks soon. I prepped a rock today.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Sleep well so you can be ready for Hump Day.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Stai al caldo e accogliente stasera.

Jessie said...

E tu fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...