Thursday, November 2, 2023

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno! 

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Hangman’s Sonnet a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi! Seth Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Paul Newman Organic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at “Gus Balons” along with a good breakfast. It is a chilly morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and I asked her to play some “Smooth Jazz” for me today.



HTTPS://photos.app.goo.gl/sko1yd2jsV2CJLfj7



HTTPS://photos.app.goo.gl/v9Brrng37qXoK6ii8


We had a very nice Rumikube Fest last night and I got spanked by Mia Moglie e my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. Hey, fidanzata, I liked it, smile!

I will post more later to include our latest rock creations that are going out in the hood today.

I am off to take Sorella Jayne to her doctor’s appointment.

Ciao…Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...