Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How was your day? It has been another busy one here.

Chris's new Case Manager stopped by for a visit this morning. Had a water issue with the washer in the main house but I quickly repaired it.

I completed my latest rock creation. I will post it tomorrow. My shorty is still working on hers.

My playmate prepared pinto beans and corn cakes for dinner. It was very good. We watched NCIS with Chris on Paramount.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and downing his supplemental drip. He is also watching the "World Series". Mia Moglie is watching it in the main house. The Diamondbacks are not doing too well. Our friend Sheila and Dave are at the game. We are hoping we get a chance to see them in the stands.

Here is the latest pic of LU the Comic ice.

31 OCT (LU) COMIC ICE



The blog is going to be late tomorrow. The "Donna Verde" has a 7:15am service appointment.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Sleep well so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Riposare bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...