Sunday, October 29, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Hangman's Sonnet a Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Dark Magic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. We will be joined for breakfast by our daughter Kim, Carlos, and Hudson. 

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. It is a clear, cool morning here in Tucson. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues".

Well, our evening at "Guiseppe's" was great and very delicious. We met up with Mia Fidanzata e Capo Jim.

After dinner we drove over to Capo's house for the "Wizard Fest". Well, Capo Jim was the big (wiener). Mio Moglie came in third, Mia Fidanzata came fourth, and I came in dead last. I could (sputa). Smile!

MIA FIDANZATA


MIA MOGLIE


CAPO JIM




(IO)






















We enjoyed a fabulous dessert and coffee at the break in the game. It was good to see Capo Jim and Mia Fidanzata. It has been quite a while since we met last. Above are some pictures of last night's event. Enjoy!

My playmate and I are going to hit up the "Roadhouse Cinema" this evening to see the movie "Killers of the Flower Moon". 

The annual Porch Fest in the Garden District is today. It is always a hit for the community. There will be live bands, and food trucks.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word that I have already used in the post is (sputa). Capo Jim e Mia Fidanzata, thank you for a great evening.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Non c'è bisogno di sputare. Per me sei sempre un vincitore.

Jessie said...

Grazie, fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...