Sunday, October 1, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Last Mile a Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have my normal Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I cared for Chris last night due to Sorella Jayne was ill. Hopefully she is better today.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. Mine is just about finished. I need to seal it before it makes it way out in the hood.

Well, yesterday's Chefs Day was delicious. Here have a look! Yummy!

30 SEPT CHEF AT WORK


30 SEPT CHEF AT WORK


30 SEPT CHEF AT WORK


30 SEPT CHEF AT WORK


30 SEPT CHEF AT WORK


30 SEPT SOUS CHEF AT WORK


30 SEPT SOUS CHEF AT WORK


30 SEPT SOUS CHEF AT WORK


30 SEPT SOUS CHEF AT WORK


30 SEPT CHEF AT WORK


30 SEPT CHEF IS PLEASED.


30 SEPT CHEFS DAY PLATED


30 SEPT CHEFS DAY PLATED



Today is going to be another football day. Go Chiefs. Our AZ Wildcats lost last night. It was a good game though.

My playmate and I will hit up the "Roadhouse Cinema" this evening. We will see the "Expendables 4". We enjoyed the movie "Saw". It was very good and true to form. 

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (giornata del calcio). We will be glued to the TV today fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...