Monday, October 30, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Concerned!

Music listening to: Hangman's Sonnet a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  I started my day off at 2:00am. I am having trouble getting to sleep. I have tossed and turned since 10pm last night.

We will be caring for Chris at 5:30am. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cool, morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today. Rosemarie will be here to grieve Chris a massage.

I think that I am going to start to not be at home on Monday’s and Tuesday’s until 1PM when the caregiver shifts ends. I am not getting a break if I am here. I think that I need the change for a bit. I am in an unhappy place lately.

Wednesday I will be taking the “Donna Verde” in for her routine services. That will put a smile on her nameplate.

This evening is game #3 of the World Series. Go Diamondbacks. Our favorite football team lost badly yesterday. Come on Chiefs!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today’s challenge word is (vampiro). Hey, fidanzata will any (vampiro) be visiting you on Halloween?

Ciao…Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ho un cartello nel mio cortile: non sono ammessi vampiri. Questo dovrebbe sistemare le cose. (- :

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...