Sunday, October 15, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Boy in the Suitcase a Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Costa Rica Paraiso, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. It is a partly cloudy morning here in Tucson. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Contemporary Jazz" for me today.

Here are our latest rock creations. They will be set out in the hood today. Enjoy!

14 OCT MIA MOGLIE'S LATEST


14 OCT (IO'S) LATEST



Well, Chefs Day was a success and very delicious. We shared it with Sorella Jayne. It will make you hungry for sure.

14 OCT SOUS CHEF AT WORK


14 OCT CHEF AT WORK














14 OCT CHEF IS PLEASED


14 OCT SOUS CHEF AT WORK


14 OCT PLATED SALISBURY STEAK, BAKED POTATO, SWEET PEAS, BISBEE BLUE GIN AND TONIC


14 OCT PLATED 2



My playmate and I will be having pizza for dinner.  This evening we will hit up the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see the new "Exorcist" movie. Ya Mon'.

I installed our new "DVR" yesterday and it works very well. We will record a football game that we are going to miss next week.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

The Dew Drop Inn is totally occupied. Susie is in room #2 and Mia Cognata is in room #1. We have a full house.

Here are a few pictures of Susie and us.

14 OCT SUSIE, IO, MIA MOGLIE





12 OCT AT "GUS BALONS"

Today's challenge word is (terra). Our (terra) is in turmoil right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Sono d'accordo. La Terra è nei guai ma rimarrà anche dopo la nostra scomparsa, solo in una forma diversa. Sta perdendo la sua bellezza naturale.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...