Monday, October 9, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How was your day? It has been a very busy one for my playmate and me.

I prepared Grilled Cheese sandwiches for dinner. My shorty and I both had a few baby carrots. And my shorty had some avocado with hers. I added a slice of maple ham to mine. It was all good.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He enjoyed his massage from Rosemarie today. He is watching football on TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some avocado shortly. 

Here are a few photos from our hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona. Enjoy. The name of the hotel is the "Valley Ho". It is a very expensive hotel.













ZUZU'S IN VALLEY HO







Well, I had better get busy with Chris. My girlfriend (Flo) is going to pay me a visit tomorrow afternoon. Woohoo! 

We want to thank Sorella Jayne for being here to make our staycation happen.

Sleep well and I will chat at you tomorrow. Are you ready for Taco Tuesday?

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sono felice che tu sia tornato. Mi è mancato il blog.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...