Friday, October 13, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!

Music listening to:  Night Moves a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Newman's Own Organic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have a doctor's appointment this morning.

My playmate and I played "Wii" games yesterday and we did badly in Bowling. Real bad!

We will be starting new rocks soon. Here is our latest works.

OUR LATEST IN THE HOOD!

We enjoyed a wonderful evening with Susie last night. We enjoyed a very good dinner at "El Mezquite Grill and Taqueria". After dinner we made our way over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play "Barefoot in The Park". It was very good.

This evening we will be dining at "Cup Cafe". We will be joined by Mia Cognata e Mia Nipote. After dinner we will stroll over to the "Fox Theater" to see "Randy Rainbow". It should be a good show.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF, I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (baraonda). I woke up with some (baraonda) about what day it is. Have you done that fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

SÌ. Dopo tanti anni di pensione, posso avere baraonda circa il giorno della settimana. Penso che sia una benedizione.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...