Thursday, October 12, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on around your way? We are good here so far on the Thirsty Thursday.

We enjoyed a good breakfast this morning at "Gus Balones" with Susie.

12 SUSIE AT GUS BALONES



Sorella Jayne is here now caring for Chris. Susie is out and about visiting.

My shorty is in her office working on her Mac. I am going to put out the rocks in the hood shortly.

I am going to check on "Dew Drop Inn" rm#1 in a bit. It will be ready just in case Mia Coganta decides to use it tonight!

My playmate and I are looking forward to our dinner out and the play at the "Arizona Theater Company".

Hey, my girlfriend (Flo) was here for another visit a bit ago. She is working with Mia Moglie on a project, and she brought a few photos to share with us about her life. Great stuff let me tell you. Who knew! She gave me another huge (hug) again and what a (hug) indeed. Beat, beat!


12 OCT MIA MOGLIE CON (FLO)






12 OCT HARD AT WORK




Well, I had better see what is going on in the main house. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...