Monday, October 16, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

16 OCT IT'S A MONDAY!



16 OCT PARADE OF HATS

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  The Boy in the Suitcase a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris and Elise a massage today. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have a mandatory class to attend this morning. 

My playmate has started a new rock already. I will start a new one soon.

We went to the "Roadhouse Cinema" last night to see the "Exorcist". It was good but not as good as the original. The theater was packed.

Our suitcases will be coming out today. We will begin our packing for Truth or Consequences, New Mexico. We will be there on Thursday thru Sunday. Our niece Sara is getting married there.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (forza). I may need some extra (forza) to get through this week fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai stamattina? Programmi per oggi? Buona giornata!

Loraine said...

La forza sarà lì quando ne avrai bisogno perché non sei uno che molla!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...