Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a very, very busy one here, but I got through it.

I finished my rock and so did my playmate. Have a look.

9 OCT ELISE'S LATEST



9 OCT MY LATEST

I am just about finished with "Dew Drop Inn" rm#2. Tomorrow I will work on "Dew Drop Inn" rm#1.

My visit with my girlfriend (Flo) was very nice. She gave a big hug, and I could feel her heartbeat. That is a true hug with feeling. She and Elise are working on a project.

10 OCT MIA MOGLIE CON FLO





My playmate prepared homemade waffles for dinner with sausages, and eggs. It was all good.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is downing his supplemental drip and watching TV. I will give him some fresh pear for dessert.

Here are a few more pictures from our staycation in Phoenix. Enjoy!

CHA CHING





CHA CHING


7 OCT LUNCH WITH AMANDA AND LLOYD

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's rest so you can be ready for Hump Day.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Le nuove rocce sono vincenti! Dormi bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...