Saturday, October 14, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Boy in the Suitcase a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Dark Magic Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice, partly cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to completed today. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be back in the (cucina), tossing around pots and pans. We will be preparing "Cube Steak" in gravy, Baked Potatoes, and Sweet Peas. My Sous will select the proper libation to go with the meal. Are you getting hungry yet?

We had a very ast night at the "Cup Cafe" downtown. We were joined by Mia Cognata e Mia Nipote. We enjoyed a good dinner and a nice dessert. It was Mia Cognata's birthday. Chef Carlos came out to see us while we were dining. It was good to see him, and he gave us some very good news. Our daughter Kim is going to have another child. WooHoo!

THE GOOD BOOK!


MIA COGNATA MIA NIPOTE







13 RANDY RAINBOW AT THE FOX THEATER

After dinner we walked over to the "Fox Theater" to see Randy Rainbow. The theater was packed, and the show was very good. After the show we returned home, and Mia Cognata e Mia Nipote has a chat with our guest Susie.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I will post them as soon as we complete them.

I am sure that we will be watching several football games today. Our new DVR arrived last night. I will install it today.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (nuovo). Enjoy the (nuovo) day. Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Quali sono i tuoi piani per oggi, amore mio!

Loraine said...

Possiamo ricominciare da capo ogni giorno perché ogni giorno è nuovo. Mi sento benedetta con quella conoscenza.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...