Thursday, November 30, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


30 NOV I HAVE A MOON FOR YOU!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Cemetary Road a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Green Mountain Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. It is a nice, mostly cloudy morning here in Tucson. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Contemporary Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Mine is almost finished. 

We are going to visit my girlfriend Shoo Shoo this evening.  Yes, it is a Rumi Kube Fest at her home. She is already getting scared, worried, and shaking her boots. She knows who is going to get a beat-down tonight. We will bring along the secret weapon just in case she starts to get a bit frisky. Smile!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (oceano). I have no idea why I am thinking about the (oceano) this morning. Let's go to the (oceano) fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Non hai bisogno di un motivo per pensare all'oceano. È sempre invitante.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...