Friday, February 21, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!!




How are you doing? We are doing OK here in the Old Pueblo. It is starting to get real windy out and the fur-babies are not liking that at all.

Sister Jayne is caring for Chris. I got my tasks taken care of and I dropped a rock off at a good friends house. I am sure that they will see it.

I think that I am going to drop this one off in Gilbert, AZ now that I have finished it. Sounds like a plan to me. I will be getting my suitcase out in a bit and I will get with my shorty to discuss a packing list.



Hey, I am hearing a strange sound and it is loud too! It is my stomach saying "Feed Me", smile! So I had better see what is around to grub on.

Hope that your are doing well?

Later...Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...