Friday, February 28, 2020

Buon Fine Settimana!

Buon Fine Settimana!

How are you doing? We are good here. Hey the wind is picking back up again.

I got a lot of things done today. To include getting the "Green Lady" washed inside and out. She has a huge smile on her nameplate. WooHoo!

I dropped off a Hide Tucson Rock this morning and again it didn't turn out like I has hoped, but it is OK. I also picked up two beauties while I was at the Cortez location. I am working on another but it will not be completed until maybe Sunday.
PICKED UP!

BIG MUAH!









I am going to rest up for the rest of the day so I can be ready for dinner and a concert with mio miglie and my girlfriend  Shoo Shoo. My fidanzata has been quiet today and that is good because tomorrow we are going to do some serious battle and booty whooping. Ya Mon'.

Enjoy the rest of your day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...