Thursday, February 13, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MIO FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM IN LAS VEGAS




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: 

  Buon Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is awake this morning and she is reading a book. She is still not 100% and her throat is still bothering her. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is as good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Speaking of Jayne her mum will be back for another visit in a few days.

 Alexa is awake and she is reminding me of all that I need to get done today. We are going to venture downtown to the "Fox" to pick up tickets for the show "Capital Steps" that is on Saturday evening. It is going to be  a good one and I believe that it is sold out.

 I also need to get "Do Drop Inn" room #2 ready for Sheila and Dave's visit. They will be here on Saturday. We also have to check to see if we have a good supply of (Gin and Tonic). Ya Mon'.

 I prepared my world famous Linguine alla Bolognese for dinner last night and it was delicious. My playmate prepared a nice salad to along with it and she cracked open a bottle of red that was a (Lodi). A fantastic dinner and Rosemary loved it as well.

 Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and  I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Good Morning Country Granny,

How are you and Bob doing? Thank you for asking about how Chris and Elise are doing. Chris is good and Elise good but she is not at 100% due to her throat issue. Have a great day!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...