Friday, February 14, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cautious! Crappy!

Music listening to: Bad Mamma Jama by Carl Carlson!

  Buon Venerdi!  Buon San Valentino! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave and she is stirring about, so she will be up soon to start her day. She is still not at 100% but she is getting better slowly. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good robust French Roast and yes a second cup will be downed shortly. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  I am in a mood this morning due to I woke up thinking to myself that I need to slow my roll when it comes to caring about others and not taking care of me first. My dear friend Jeanne, is always telling me that I need to do it. It got reinforced by the professor at the last class I attend on Hospice Care. So that is what I am going to focus more on as of today. I have many things that I like to do but I put off to do things for others. Nuff said!

  Alexa, reminded me that today is going to be a very,very busy day for me. I have to get "Do Drop Inn" room # 2 ready for Sheila and Dave's visit. This evening we are going to the Invisible Theater to see a play about "Dr. Ruth" which I am sure is going to be wonderful. Tomorrow we are going to the "Fox Theater" to see "Capital Steps" with Sheila and Dave and our friends Paula,Marty, Meg and Lois will be there as well. It is going to be a good show.

 I am bummed that today is Valentine's Day and I have not had the time to get a card and flowers for my playmate. This shows that I need to slow down because I never would let this go by. I feel really bad about it but I will catch up for sure.

 Well, I had better check on Chris and get this day moving forward. Have a good San Valentino! Happy Valentine's Day to my sisters and my girlfriends. I will chat at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...