Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How are you doing on this lovely day in the "Old Pueblo"?

All is going fairly well her in central Tucson. I got my errands taken care of and the Truly Nolan tech was come and gone.

Well, I took the hide a rock that my shorty created and I dropped it in the Walmart parking lot on Speedway and Kolb. It should be picked up very soon. I also picked up some acrylic paint and glitter so we can create more rocks to paint. I think that I am going to fix up an area on the southside of Chris's house to display the rocks that I come across when I am out and about. This area is the second spot for my (me) time.



I am starting to get a bit hungry. I am thinking about those beans and neck bones big time. Ya Mon'.

I cut back the cactus on the side of Chris's house and the cactus did not like that at all. I had gloves on and it still attacked me through them and thorough my sweatshirt. Not a good feeling but I got the job done. Arrrrgh!

I hope that you are doing OK? Here are a couple of pics of JT taken a few years back in Chandler, Arizona.


JT MUGGING



Later...Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...