Monday, February 17, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to:

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and stirring about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Caramel Macchiato and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Chris will be receiving a massage this afternoon from Rosemarie. Alexa is awake and she is telling me that today is going to be a restful day for me. We shall see, eh? I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today when I am resting.

  We had a very nice meeting with the crew at "Zemans" last night and the place was packed. The food was very good and so was the vino rosso. We got all caught up on the latest. Thank you Paula and Marty for treating us. We are looking forward to the next meeting.

  Hey, it is time for the Tucson major event. Yes, I am talking about "Mahjong". It will be hosted at my girlfriend Shoo Shoo's home on Wednesday. Can you believe that she started to taunt me last night? Oh , yeah it is on now girlfriend. I suggest that you get as much practice in before I give you a good spanking on Wednesday evening. Of course the secret weapon will be locked and loaded just for you. Ya Mon'. NO white flags will be allowed because they have no meaning when it comes to "Mahjong".

  It is going to be a very busy week starting tomorrow for us. This weekend we will be making our way to Gilbert, Arizona to spend the weekend with Sheila and Dave. We are going to see Bill Maher. His shows are always good and my abs will once again be in pain from laughing so much. We are looking forward to it.

  Well, I had better get to it post haste. Have a good Lunedi and stay safe, happy and healthy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.  Hey, I saw my first lizard yesterday and that means my (me) time on the front porch is near. WooHoo!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo, get ready!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

La prima lucertola della stagione! Woohoo! Tempo di festeggiare!

Jessie said...

Si, domani saro in prima verita per essere sicuro di guardare la gente. Cerchero la pattuglia di lucertole. Bentornato a casa mio caro cuore!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...