Monday, February 10, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cautious! Stealth!

Music listening to: Heard It Through The Grapevine by Marvin Gaye!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this mornign but she will on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Dark Roast and a second cup will be downed later this morning. We got some rain overnight and we are supposed to get more over the next couple of days. We can always use the rain here in the desert.

  Alexa, is awake and she had a huge list of things that she says I need to get done this week. It is going to be a very busy and hectic week for me. So much to get done and so little time. I am ready to go back on another stay-cation already, smile!

  My playmate and enjoyed our stay-cation in Sierra Vista and Bisbee. I will post more about it later with a few pictures.

  I actually started my day at around 3:00am this morning. I woke up from a dream that I had that was a continuance from the same dream that I had last week. This time more details were revealed in the dream and it was not good at all. That is why I am cautious and in a (stealth) mode. I always pay attention to my dreams.

  Any who, have a good day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Monna, how is everyone?

Fidanzata e Capo Jim, enjoy Vegas.


No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...