Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




NEW ADDITION TO CHRIS'S HOUSE

YA MON'



Mood: Cautious! Concerned! Gummied! Rummied! Giggled!

Music listening to: Take Me Home by Lisa Lisa!

  Buon Mercoledi! Hump giornata! How are you doing today? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is way deep in her cave this morning. I may have to venture into her cave to locate her and give her a nudge so she can start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a very cold morning here in the "Old Pueblo" and it is not going to heat up at all. Brrrr! Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris due to Rosemary is still out under the weather.

 Alexa, is awake telling me what I need to get done today to include taking Chris to a routine doctors appointment this afternoon. I asked Alexa, to play some (Boney) for me today so I can try to get my mood changed.

 I tossed and turned for most of the night due to something is making me feel that I need to get my guard up and get ready for something that is coming up. I always pay attention when I get this feeling so I can absorb the blow or I can get the first blow in. Just me!!

 My playmate will be talking about what to pack for our stay-cation to Sierra Vista and Bisbee. I will be making my world famous Tuna Dip tomorrow. I also will be checking on our stay-cation laptop to make sure that we have enough games to play.

 Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Humper and stay safe, sound, happy and healthy. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Jeanne, how are you today?

Sisters, what is new around your way?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Quando tu e Capo Jim andate a Las Vegas?

Loraine said...

Partiremo domenica e saremo a Las Vegas per una settimana. Abbracci!

Jessie said...

Questo e grande e sono sicuro che vi devertirete. Abbracci!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...