Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



 I PICKED THIS UP A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AND I AM GOING TO RELOCATE IT ELSEWHERE. WAY COOL!


It is a cold one here in the valley of Tucson. We have plenty of clouds and that is going to hold the cold in for a bit.

How was your day? It has been a very busy one for me. Starting off by being in class for most of the morning, but I enjoyed the topic. Hospice Care. A very informative class I must say and it was presented very well.

I picked up my playmate from the "Tucson Women's Club" and we picked up our friend Lois whom we haven't seen in a longtime. We drove over to "Leo's" for lunch and  we were joined by Adavern also a longtime friend that we have not seen in a bit. We enjoyed a good lunch and of course we had margaritas, but only one. It was good to see Lois and Adavern.

I am caring for Chris this evening. He is watching TV right now and I will start his supplemental drip shortly. My shorty is not feeling well. Her throat is hurting and she has hit the sheets. I looking at her throat and she has a few white spots on the left of her throat with some redness. She gargled with salt water and I prepared a medicated tea for her to drink. I will serve up another cup of tea before she falls asleep. I will also check for fever and if a fever is present I will start a anti-bi. 

Tomorrow morning Chris has a doctors appointment and yes it is early. We will leave here at around 9:00am. As you can see a professional caregivers duties are plentiful indeed.

Have a good night and I will chat at you tomorrow. The blog will be late due to Chris's appointment. Chris received Valentine gifts and a card from his Granny Banany today.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Country Granny, thanks for asking and wishing Chris a good doctors visit.


No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...