Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Content! 

Music listening to: Killing Me Softly by the Fugees!

  Buon  Martedi! Come va? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and she entered into her cave early last night. She will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is not coffee at all. Yes, you heard me right. I am enjoying a nice cup of relaxing and cleansing tea. It is very good, but rest assured that some coffee will be enjoyed later today.

  It is a cold, windy morning here in the valley of Tucson and the chimes are playing music for us desert dwellers. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she just reminded me that today is going to be a busy one for me. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today so I can make it through the day.

  I will be doing some clean up yard work in the easement this morning due to it is starting to grow weeds and such.

   Well, my shorty and I have not discussed what to pack for our Sierra Vista/Bisbee trip as of yet but we will. We are looking forward to this stay-cation.

  Well, I had better get to it post haste. Have a good Martedi and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

  Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Le notti saranno fredde a Bisbee. Porta un pigiama caldo o assicurati che Elise sia vicina.

Jessie said...

Sei un lettore di mente.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...