Monday, February 3, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



THE STAGE FOR "MASTER HAROLD"..AND THE BOYS AT THE ARIZONA THEATER COMPANY!


What is up? Did your day go well? It has been a pretty good one here for a Monday.

I got a lot of things done today. I installed new dual motion spotlights on the main house and on Chris's house on the side near my (me) time area next to Chris's house.

I also set up a very nice string of 30 solar lights that was gifted to us by my fidanzata and Capo Jim. They are great.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is watching Iowa Caucus on TV. Chris just finished his dinner and he is watching TV with a water drip.

I have put on the kettle for some tea that I bought a few days ago. Sister Jayne says that is really good. I need something to relax me because I over did things today.

Have a good night and sleep well.
Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene amico mio.

Jessie said...

Grazie amica mio.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...