Friday, February 28, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!









Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Glamorous Life by Sheila E!

  Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is at the entrance to her cave so she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to are for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

  Alexa, is not awake this morning so I will have to wing it today and do what I want to, smile! I will ask her when she wakes up to play some "Down Home Blues" for me.

  I will be dropping off my latest Hide A Rock at the Cortez location this morning. My playmate will be finishing hers up today. I have a idea for my next one in my head already.

 We had a wonderful dinner last night with Nancy and Jeff. It has been awhile since we have seen them. Now we are all caught up with the latest. Thanks Nancy and Jeff.

  This evening my shorty and  my girlfriend Shoo 
Shoo and I are going to have dinner at Senae Thai Bistro. After dinner we are going to the "Fox Theater" to hear Roy Orbison in concert. It is going to be a good evening out with my playmate and my girlfriend.

  Hey, tomorrow is a going to be a major event and we are hosting it. Yes, it is the "Wizard" fest. We will enjoy a nice dinner at prior to the match with my fidanzata and Capo Jim at "Tito and Pep". My fidanzata is still trying to get into my head but it is not working at all. I have a wall up like to one on the border, smile! The gloves will be on tonight!

 Well, I had better check on Chris and get this day moving forward.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Cosa stai fumando fidanzata? Portatene un po' il sabato, per favore!

Loraine said...

L'unico fumo verrà dal tuo cervello cercando di capire come battermi, "La Wizardess"!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...