Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


MELANIN!


Did your day end well? It has been a very, very windy day and a cold one as well.

My plans were dashed today due to the caregiver had to go home due to she has a kidney infection. So I cared for Chris today.

I got to see Jane and Papa John today and that made me feel a lot better. Another issue that is going is not sitting with me very well and it is hard to watch it happen.

I got a very nice gift from my girlfriend Flo. So good I have to include it here. Thanks girlfriend!










My playmate and  played some "Wii" games this afternoon and Chris was there cheering us on and laughing at us at the same time.

My shorty prepared chicken fried rice and spicy shrimp for dinner. It was delicious and so were the many Jack and Cokes. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is on her Mac. Tomorrow we are going to have breakfast at "Gus Balones". Tomorrow evening we are going to visit Jeff and Nancy or dinner at their home.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte!

Thanks again (Flo).

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ragazza devo dire che hai una vasta immaginazione. Wow, e enorme e pieno di sogni di pipa e polvere di fata. Non preoccuparti continua a pensare cos, perche quando mi vedrai a cena il tuo cuore si sciogliera.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...