Monday, February 24, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Did your Monday go well? Mine went fairly well even though it was a windy day.

I enjoyed dropping my rock off this morning and I picked up two beauties as well. I am planning my next rock and hopefully I will have it completed in a few days. My shorty is working on one and it is fantastic. I cannot wait until it is completed.




We had breakfast for dinner this evening. My playmate prepared French Toast, eggs, sausages and coffee to get it all down. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris this evening and mio moglie is in her office on her Mac. Chris is watching the "Big Bang" and enjoying his supplemental drip.

It is going to be another busy week for us starting with a dinner a concert with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo at the Fox Theater on Friday. On Saturday we will enjoy dinner with my fidanzata and Capo Jim. Yes, after dinner we will be battling it out with you know it "Wizard". Need I say more fidanzata? I think not!

Well, I had better put on the kettle for a nice cup of tea. I will have a chin-wag at you tomorrow.

Ciao....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

So, e stato Tesoro. Ci siamo goduti ogno minute. So che sei pronto per essere sculacciato in "Wizard".

Loraine said...

Avrò la mia pagaia pronta! (Tito e Pep sembrano meravigliosi.)

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...