Saturday, February 15, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



MIO MOGLIE E BUON SAN VALENTINO!


Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: It's A Love Thang by the Whispers!

  Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. I will check on her to see if she is going to make it out to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and of course a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake this morning and she told me that today is going to start off very busy. I am caring for Chris today. I also have to get "Do Drop Inn" #2 ready for Sheila and Dave's visit.

 We will be having dinner this evening downtown at 47 Scott. After dinner we will stroll over to the "Fox Theater" to see the live show "Capital Steps" it should be very good. We will be joined at the Fox by Paula, Marty, Sheila, Dave, and our neighbors Meg and Lois. We are really looking forward to it.

  We enjoyed a very nice dinner at the "Blue Willow" with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Edwina. The food was very good as always. After dinner we drove over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play "Becoming Dr. Ruth". The play was outstanding and the place was packed. The  Managing Artistic Director played Dr. Ruth and she is Susan Claassen. What a performance. We recommend this one for sure, you will be glad that you went.

MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO

SHOO SHOO AND EDWINA

MIO MOGLIE CON SHOO SHOO

SHOO SHOO, IO, EDWINA



 Well,  had better get my (mojo) working and get this day moving forward. Have a great weekend and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Jeanne, what are you doing this weekend?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Monna, have a good weekend.

JT, what is up for the weekend in Phoenix?

Country Granny and Bob, how are you doing?

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...