Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





The day is over. How was yours? It has been a windy and cold day today and tonight is going to be even colder.

I got a lot of tasks taken care of today to include cleaning up and weed whacking the easement along with the help of Sister Jayne after she got Chris settled and relaxed. Thanks Jayne!

My playmate prepared homemade pancakes, eggs and smoke sausage for dinner. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" on DVD. Chris enjoyed it with us.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is watching TV in main house. Tomorrow we will be taking Chris to a doctors appointment at 2:30pm. It is a routine checkup.

We hope that your day was a good one? Have a good night and sleep well. I will chat at you (domani).

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...