Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: I'm melting!


Music listening to: Making Me High by Toni Braxton



Hump Day, enjoy it! I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise rolling on a river this morning but she will on shore and on the the move very soon. The coffee is good this morning, I am trying a breakfast blend with my cheese danish and it is working, smile. Any plans for today?


I have to run to my office this morning to turn in some paperwork, and then I have to stop at the credit union as well. I will be picking up Mum this afternoon to drop her off so that she can get her hair done at the Fit Center. Elise and I will be visiting Jeanne and Angelica this evening at around 4:00pm for some conversation and maybe a few hands of bridge. Kecia is caring for Chris this morning and Rosemary will relief her at 1:00pm.


We also will be starting to pack for our mini-vacation to New Mexico today and tomorrow. We are looking forward to spending some time in the mountains. Well, I had better get a move on. Have a good Hump Day and stay happy and safe.

Later...................


Good Morning Jeanne, see you this evening.


Tiger, Marcie, have a good day.


Jet, hope that you got off OK?


Monna, enjoy your trip.


Flo and John, now that is very funny about note left for the JW's. Smart move!


Loraine,what is up for this Hump Day for you?


Rosie, how are you doing?


Liz, you are on a roll today.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Enjoy that cool weather and those gorgeous mountains in New Mexico!

Jessie said...

Morning Loraine, how are you? Will do.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...