Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hump Day!


Good Morning


Mood: Nervous


Music listening to: Joy by Teddy Pendergrass


It's another Hump Day! I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still floating down the Colorado River this morning but she will be coming ashore soon somewhere in the Grand Canyon and riding a mule to start the day. The coffee is good this morning and I will the last of Loraine's dessert with it. Delicious!


Any plans for today? I will be taking Kim to the airport this morning and Kecia is supposed to be here to care for Chris. I will be answering inquires made about our tee today and hopefully I will take a few orders. Elise and I are going to stop into see how Jeanne is doing later this evening. After that we are going to go to the Black Angus for dinner. It is 75 degrees already at 6:30am.


Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Hump Day and be careful out there.

Later...................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger,Marcie, Jet, have a good day.


Monna, always good to hear from you and the guys.


Ross, stay warm.


Liz, did you fix some pancakes this morning?


Shoo Shoo, have good one.


Jane, thank you for getting our business cards out.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...